Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chiustream tomorrow friday at 22:00 GMT

Hello!
I know I said I wouldn't update this blog until I have something of my editor to show for it but I forgot about one thing:
Tomorrow, Friday 12, at 22:00 GMT or 5:00pm EST will be held a Chiustream.
"What is a Chiustream?" you may ask.
Chiustream is a live 1 hour contest held by Bobby Chiu from Imaginism Studios (the ones that designed the characters for Tim Burton's Alice in the Wonderland).
The contest is about art. Drawing, painting, digital, traditional, anything! The theme of the contest is given at the start of each Chiustream, after that you have one hour to paint and to submit your artwork to Sketchoholic.com and then you have about 10 minutes to vote for your favourite work (apart from your own).

"Why is it called ChiuSTREAM?" Well, that's because it's a live stream, that's right, Bobby Chiu will be painting alongside with us, and if this chiustream is gonna be like the other ones the prize will be the paining he's drawn.
The themes are mainly asking to draw a character or a creature so it's always interesting to participate. Even if you don't want to participate you can still lurk on the ustream, listening to his sexy and overly cheery voice, since he's an extremely charismatic person and often says things that stay with you for a long time.

If you're interested then visit the following site:
http://www.sketchoholic.com/Talent/member/my_contest_items.php?ContestID=292

I hope to see you there and even participate! (I won't be joining the IRC chat since it doesn't work for me on ustream and ustream channel blocks mibbit IRC client)
I'm out!
~Spliter

No comments:

Post a Comment