Friday, December 2, 2011

New Website is Up!

Ok, so I was talking with the folks at the Ludumdare IRC the other day and they advised me to create a website to show off my stuff. And so for the last two days I've been working on it tirelessly almost every waking hour to get it up and running and I tell you: HTML, CSS and javascript are NOT nice to work with!

Also as I'm writing this I'm talking to the guys at IRC and another suggestion of theirs that I think I'll follow is first to switch from blogspot to wordpress, then register a proper domain name, and finally change my hosting. But since I've only just created it and I'm really busy right now I'll do that next week if not later.

Anyway, here's my Website:
http://catboxbeta.com

Any critiques in relation to content, design and anything at all are very welcome!

Cheers!
Spliter

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete