Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Read this article

Eurogamer hosted the following article:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-11-01-the-fall-of-realtime-worlds-article?page=1
I think you should read it.

It shows well that in the gaming world not everything is fun and games (no pun intended).
APB wasn't on my hype list, and after seeing some gameplay I immediately recognized it wouldn't be as fun as it first sounded, but still it was made by people who love games and wanted to make a great game, which saddens me because it turned to be their demise. Even though I wasn't impressed in the game it's still hard to believe it destroyed a company and put over a hundred people on the street without jobs.


Good luck to everyone that used to work at RTW, I hope you won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment